Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Criminal Defense, DUI/DWI & Personal Injury
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Jones Brown, PLLC is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Criminal Defense, DUI/DWI and Personal Injury cases. Based in Bentonville, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Arkansas. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With over 25 years of combined experience, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Jones Brown, PLLC has a thorough understanding of Arkansas law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Criminal Defense: Getting arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, hire a dedicated criminal defense attorney to stand by your side. We have many years of experience defending people who face criminal charges.
- DUI/DWI: Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in Arkansas, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. We give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- Auto Accidents: Every day, individuals suffer serious personal injuries in auto accidents caused by a careless or reckless driver. When an accident is caused by another driver’s negligence, the auto accident lawyers at Jones Brown, PLLC can help you through the process and make sure that you obtain all of the benefits and money you are entitled to receive.
- Social Security Disability: The process for gaining for Social Security disability benefits can be complicated. Our experienced attorneys help you determine if you are eligible to pursue an SSD claim. We help you favorably resolve denials, appeals and all complications related to your case.
When you retain the services of Jones Brown, PLLC, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Bentonville law firm today
Jones Brown, PLLC sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Bentonville. Call the firm at 479-595-8878 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.